1.10.2014

Friday Dreaming - Forever Home Time Warp

Many of you may have just recently started following along with our "Forever Home" renovations so I thought today I would take you down a little Time Warp back to the 1970's when this house was completed and exactly how it looked when we bought it 2 years ago.


Fireplace/Living Room

Kitchen

Dining Room

Entrance View

Powder Room


AND SOME DREAMY INSPIRATION PICS ON HOW WE PLAN TO TRANSFORM THIS PLACE.......

Grey Kitchen (photo link here)


Rustic but fresh living room (picture link here)

Dining Room (picture via http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/

Wide Plank Floor (picture via pinterest - don't hate me OK)  

Massive Front Doors (we own a set just like this from an old church in the Beach or Beaches) 

Master Bedroom Oasis (picture via link here



What do you think?? Can you envision what I am envisioning???

We've already taken down so many walls, gutted the entire house to its bare bones and added 2 additions...next up this weekend tearing the cedar ceilings down! 

Hope you keep follow along this DREAM "Forever Home" transformation with US! 

10 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely LOVE your vision...So - 'Country Chic' ;) Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes you doubt yourself 5 million times...haha I bet you know exactly how I am feeling!

      Delete
  2. those doors. holy geez. it's going to be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doors were a steal too!!! Only $100 bucks for 2 doors!

      Delete
  3. It's going to be an awesome transformation, Danica. I love all of your inspiration pictures. That master bedroom is going to be such a sanctuary. Good luck with this weekend's work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Let's just hope we can pull of these looks! #wearenotdesigners just big dreamers let me repeat that! :)

      Delete
  4. I just don't understand why you would ever want to change that original kitchen! haha kidding. Your vision is amazing and it looks like you are going to have a cozy, chic and beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanna know what's funny...the first time I walked into this house I turned around and walked out and cried!! I WILL NOT LIVE HERE!!!! oh boy.....

      Delete