7.15.2013

Weekend Things....

I wish I could say we did a bunch of things this weekend but truth be told we didn't. Well we did work at the new house and cut some more bushes down to go forward with the landscaping outside. But we really did not get done as much as we would have liked. 

I was sick all week and right through the weekend, this darn cold has really worn me down. Yesterday I took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon. So unusual for me. 

I managed to finally make my first Beet Smoothie. You can find the recipe here. Although I changed it up a bit...I removed the Kefir and added 1 cup almond milk and added 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. 

I also forced myself out of my house on Sat. and met up with my mom in Burlington. My only purchase from Sears as I went to use the ladies room and was passing these...

Mini Milk Jugs...how cute! They were only $3.99 and I figured they will be handy when you have people over and put milk out on the table for coffee. 

I also made a small purchase on Thurs...a Mint Blazer! (To my husband, it was on sale!) But I had a mini breakdown when I came home and tried it on with my maxi dress and realized that after I washed the dress as per instructions it shrunk a little. You can't really tell in the picture but it is shorter then before. Ahhhhh well  still going to wear it! (Also, this picture is just horrible...my sister is probably cursing right now as she reads this) 

And finally a quote that I enjoyed today....



Hope everybody had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment